Events Search and Views Navigation
Subject: Sigalwada Sutta Lead By: Dh. Tejvardhan Participant Type: Open for All Age Group: Above 18 Years Intake: 20 Participants For Booking Contact: 7972064218 / 9689514450Find out more »
Subject: Meditation (Satipatthan Sutta) Lead By: Dh. Kumarjeev Participant Type: Open for All Age Group: Above 18 Years Intake: 20 Participants For Booking Contact: 9767864391 This is a Meditation Retreat based on Satipatthana Sutta. 2. This will be mostly Silent Retreat. 3. Open for all and Limited to 20 people only. 4. Participants will have to join for complete period. 5. Retreat will start on 18th Dec at 6.00 PM and end on 28th Dec at 1.00 PM 6. …Find out more »
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all HRC’s retreats and conventions.
- Booking Amount (Min Rs 500/-) to be paid well in advance for confirmation.
- Fees/Booking Amount once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the centre if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: as mentioned
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.