General Retreat Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all HRC’s retreats and conventions.
- Booking Amount 50% of the fees to be paid well in advance for confirmation.
- Fees/Booking Amount once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the centre if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: as mentioned
- Participants Type: as mentioned
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.